Pent Sailor “Tenku Genso” LE with 21kt MF nib (Sold)
This is an out-of-production Pen-house Sailor Profit 21 (1911L) Realo limited edition, called Tenku Genso (sky illusion). For more on this model, see review on Pen Addict.
Translucent blue barrel with sparkles, rose gold trims, realo piston filler, and 21K medium fine nib with custom engraving. There are some very minor scratches on the nib. Hard to see without loupe or macro lens. There’s also a small scratch on the barrel. See photos.
260 USD + shipping. Pen only.
Sailor “Hokkaido Police” Profit 21 with M nib (Sold)
This is a rare Sailor Profit 21 (aka 1911L) from 2005, apparently commissioned by Hokkaido’s Police Department. The cap band says “Hokkaido Police Police 30 Years Service H17” and there’s an HP logo on the barrel.
The old-style, large medium nib is surprisingly soft and bouncy, almost comparable to Pilot’s soft nibs. There’s a bit of rust on the trims, especially below the section. See photos.
130 USD + shipping. Pen only.
The following shipping options are available:
- To Bokumondoh for urushi decoration: No shipping fee. (She will charge separately for urushi work and final shipping.)
- To Tokyo Station Pens for nib grinding and/or plating: No shipping fee. (He will charge separately for his work and final shipping.)
- Japan Post* ePacket: 10 USD (slow, insured up to 6 000 yen.)
- Japan Post* EMS: 20 USD (faster, insured up to 20 000 yen.)
- Yamato Express (to US, AU): 30 USD
*Japan Post does not currently ship to US, Canada, Australia, Brazil, or India.
How to buy
Contact me on Instagram. I accept PayPal G&S.